Information coming soon
- £22,000 - £28,000 per year
- Central Manchester
- Flexible working hours
- Above average holidays
You will be tasked with the planning and management of client PPC campaigns, including major search engines and social platforms in addition to display advertising and remarketing. You will study opportunity, create campaigns, analyse performance, and employ strategies to deliver a solid return for clients.
- Planning and managing PPC campaigns. This includes keyword research, budget management, ad copy production, account optimiation and bid management.
- Providing input into new business proposals, including forecasts and estimates
- Attending meetings and phone calls with clients where required
- Working with the SEO team to ensure alignment between organic and paid search activities.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 1 years minimum experience in a PPC role
- Demonstrable success in PPC management
- Understanding of local, national and international targeting
- Working knowledge of all paid search and social platforms, in addition to displaying & Re-marketing
- In-depth knowledge of tracking, web analytics & reporting
- Google Adwords accredited
Sound like you?
Please send us a summary email and attached CV to email@example.com.
A word on recruitment consultants - we don't use them. If you'd like to work with us, you'll need to get in touch directly.