£25,000 - £32,000 + benefits
We are searching for an ambitious Web Developer to join our thriving city centre web marketing agency. If you live and breathe coding and have a passion for all things web, we would love to meet for a brew!
The role will entail primarily back end development work, but will likely also involve front end development work.
- To produce high quality websites and web based software applications
- Using a combination of front end technologies to build elegant features and functionality
- Working alongside an intimate team of 16 to bring client and internal projects to life
The ideal candidate will...
- Be able to code blindfolded in at least one back end programming language (E.g OOP PHP, MySQL)
- Have experience producing layouts and visual elements using front end code
- Have experience with a variety of open source platforms (E.g. Wordpress, Magento)
Why join the team?
- Relaxed and friendly office environment in grade II listed building
- Plenty of space to work away from your desk
- Super central location just off Deansgate
- Regular career development sessions with directors
- Freedom to experiment, take risks and learn from failures
- 30 days' paid holiday
- Flexible working hours & remote working
- Team social fund; rewards for hard work to be spent on the team
- In house personal development / diet and fitness workshops
- Relaxed environment promoting health & wellbeing: fruit baskets, healthy snacks and regular breaks
- Regular yoga sessions
- Training fund for continuing professional development
Please send us a summary email and attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We don't work with recruitment consultants, candidates will need to contact us directly.