UX/CRO CONSULTANT / Specialist / manager
CandidSky are one of Manchester's leading digital agencies. We're currently searching for a driven and ambitious UX/CRO Manager.
This role offers the unique opportunity to take on an established service and take a leadership role in growing the team in our beautiful central Manchester offices.
You will be working in a highly collaborative environment alongside highly skilled individuals across a range of disciplines. You will work directly with our extraordinarily talented in house design and development team, taking ideas from conception, through to prototyping, UX/CRO testing and finally deployment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You are ideal for this role if you have a passion for improving user experience and conversion rate performance through data analysis, insight cultivation, AB and MVT testing. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in growing a service as well as your own developing your own career.
You main objectives will be to
- Deliver exceptional UX/CRO campaigns for clients
- Manage clients whilst developing relationships
- Attend new business pitches
- Develop and grow the UX/CRO team
To do this you must
- Apply your knowledge of usability, design, copywriting and persuasion to create testable hypotheses to improve KPI's
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to support hypotheses
- Work alongside Development and Design teams to implement A/B and multivariate tests
- Conduct multi device usability audits
- Manage the day to day delivery of client CRO campaigns
- Support the sales team by providing new business insights and recommendations
- Attend client pitches and account meetings
YOU ALSO NEED
- Experience using testing tools such as VWO / Optimizely
- Experience analysing and implementing tracking using Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- A passion for detail, producing reports which are well written and pleasing to the eye
Working at CandidSky
- 30 days' paid holiday
- Flexible working hours & freedom to work remotely when required
- Team social fund; Rewards for hard work to be spent on the team
- An environment that promotes health & wellbeing: Fruit basket & healthy snacks, a variety of teas and coffees, etc
- Weekly Yoga / meditation sessions, workplace flexibility & regular breaks through the day
- Regular social events: Nights out, gaming nights, cinema night
- CPD fund for professional development, industry events and conferences
- Career development sessions with a director
- Just off Deansgate, on Blackfriars Road (M3 5BQ)
- Located less than 5 minutes from the city centre, as well several trams, busses and train stations
- Our local coffee shop and co-working space, Honest Coffee, is just downstairs (We're also a stones throw from Nero and Tesco)
COME FOR A BREW!
We'd love to hear from you - please send us a summary email and attached CV to email@example.com and we'll arrange a chat over a brew.
A word on recruitment consultants, we're very hands on with our recruitment process. If you want to work with us, you'll need to get in touch directly.