As a result of consistent growth a vacancy is available for we are looking for a Manchester based Senior SEO Manager to oversee the planning and delivery of organic search engine optimisation campaigns.
We work with clients ranging from medium-sized independent businesses to multinational brands. A collaborative, team-oriented and positive culture helps them deliver sophisticated technical solutions and effective marketing strategies through SEO, SEM, Development, Design, and Email Marketing.
- Plan, manage and review the delivery of SEO campaigns
- Evaluate and improve client performance
- Communicate with clients, team, and management on strategy, timelines and results
- Prepare client-facing documentation (technical audits, keyword research, performance reports, new business)
- Keep pace with internet marketing (SEO/SEM/SMM) trends and developments
- Contribute to business processes and growth
Professional skills & qualifications
You should have:
- 3 years of commercial experience, (Incl. 2 years planning and managing multiple SEO campaigns)
- In depth SEO knowledge - you know what works and how to create growth for clients
- A bachelor’s degree
Compensation & benefits include:
- Competitive salary (£30,000)
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Company laptop
- Advancement opportunities
- Relaxed, friendly working environment with excellent management support
- Regular breaks, and free tea, coffee & snacks
- City centre location with excellent transport links
Sound like you?
Please send us a summary email and attached CV to email@example.com.
A word on recruitment consultants - we don't use them. If you'd like to work with us, you'll need to get in touch directly.