We’re looking for an experienced SEO Consultant to add to our established in-house team.
You will lead the SEO efforts of cross-channel client campaigns, working closely with digital strategists, content strategists and various specialists, to drive increases in performance and visibility. Our clients range from finance, legal, retail, travel, insurance and technology sectors and you will plan and oversee the delivery of each campaign, consulting regularly with the client and wider team.
You must have a keen eye for detail, an investigative nature, a professional approach and the desire to develop your skills and career.
• Campaign management
• Client management
• Performance analysis
• Market & competitor research
• Content strategy
• Keyword strategy
• Technical SEO audits
• On-site optimisation
The ideal candidate will have...
• A keen interest in search, digital and personal development
• At least 2 years experience in an organic search role
• Superb written and spoken English
• Presentation skills
• Proficiency with analytics suites
Why join the team?
• You’ll be part of an ambitious driven team who love what they do
• Super central location just off Deansgate and a few minutes from trains, trams and buses
• Awesome offices in Grade II listed building with plenty of space to breakout and collaborate
• Flexible working hours and freedom to work remotely when needed
• Training fund for continuing professional development
• Regular career development sessions with directors
• An environment that promotes health and wellbeing
• Weekly Yoga classes
• Team social fund - with regular social events like nights out, film nights, gaming nights and more!
• Increasing holidays based on time spent
Interested? Fill out the form below to apply.