FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our growing team. If you live and breathe web development and love exploring new technologies, we would love to meet for a brew!
You will be working in an experienced design & development team where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills whilst bringing your ideas to life.
CandidSky's collaborative approach to design, development and marketing have led to outstanding client results and industry recognition.
- To produce interfaces and front end layouts using static, interactive and animated elements.
- Build and deliver high quality marketing websites, e-commerce websites as well as mobile and web applications.
- To explore new approaches and technologies to push the envelope for what is possible on the web.
The ideal candidate will have...
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a web development role.
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, mobile responsive development.
- Superb written and spoken English.
- Demonstrable experience building full websites on a well known CMS system.
Bonus points if you have the following...
- Animated and interactive libraries (e.g. Greensock)
- Design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, etc.
- Skills in front end technologies JQuery, Node.js, Angular or React
- Skills across the whole web development stack (PHP, mySQL)
- Deployment and server side experience (Cpanel, WHM, GIT)
- Interest in UX/CRO methods such as heat maps, user sessions and A/B split testing
Why join the team?
- Super central location just off Deansgate and a few minutes from trains, trams and buses
- Awesome offices in Grade II listed building with plenty of space to breakout and collaborate
- Regular career development sessions with directors
- 30 days' paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work remotely when needed
- Training fund for continuing professional development
- Team social fund; activities and incentives
- Relaxed environment promoting health & wellbeing: fruit, teas, healthy snacks, regular breaks and meditation
- Weekly Yoga sessions
- Regular social events: nights out, film nights, gaming nights and more!
- Tonnes of Lego
Interested? Fill out the form below to apply.